CORIANDER CRUSHED | HIMALAYAN CHEF
Himalayan Chef Coriander Crushed is 100% Natural and Pure, with no preservatives, coloring agents, or harmful chemicals. Coriander of great quality is cultivated in the Fertile Lands of Pakistan. This naturally aromatic coriander not only adds flavor to your meals, but it is also a wonderful source of minerals, which are beneficial to your general health.
Take 1 tbsp of coriander crushed as it contains nutrients such as antioxidants and minerals, which are good for health.
Himalayan Chef Coriander Crushed is mild and refreshing. This powder is used in different cuisines, particularly to enhance the texture of gravies and curries. This powder is wonderful for seasoning and may be used to precisely flavor your food.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
All products of Himalayan Chef have received high-level International Certifications in their respective categories as the primary qualifying standard for every product is certification.
GOODNESS ON YOUR PLATE!
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mutton, Himalayan chef turmeric powder, Himalayan Chef Red Chili Powder, 1 tablespoon Himalayan Chef Coriander Powder, and salt to taste, and set aside while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Cook the marinated mutton in a pressure cooker for about 10 minutes on medium heat, stirring regularly.
- Cook for 3-4 whistles with 1 cup of water in a pressure cooker.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil. Cook for a minute with the Himalayan Chef Red Chilies, Himalayan Coriander Powder, Crushed Ginger Garlic, and curry leaves.
- Sauté the finely chopped onion for 2 minutes.
- Cook the finely diced tomato until they become mushy.
- Cook for 5 minutes on high heat after adding the pressure-cooked mutton and mixing well with the masala.
- Cook for another 10 minutes, adding water as needed, before turning off the heat. Your delicious mutton curry is now ready to serve. Serve with aromatic Himalayan Chef Basmati Rice or Himalayan Chef Atta chappatis.